It’s that time of the year again when I have to renew the registration of my domains. If you’re like me who own some domains and make money online, this becomes a part of your blogging life and you somehow get used to it. While others renew the registration of their domains automatically, I only renew mine manually as I still have to make sure I have money in my Paypal account (my mode of payment).
Renewing the registration of my domains is fairly easy. What I do is I keep track of the last time I registered them. I don’t rely on reminders sent to my email by the domain registrar. I have been used to this system and so far, it has been quite effective in my management of my domains. To save on precious dollars, I look for promo codes or discount coupons online. Recently, I have noticed that I’m relying on these promo codes to get the best value for my money.
I also look for discount coupons when shopping online. Did you know that there are thousands of shopping coupons given out to consumers every day. A GoToMeeting Promo Code, for instance, not only gives you access to a wide variety of merchandise online, but it also allows you to buy them at discounted prices.
May it be a new domain, a new dress or a new gadget, make sure you look for some free online coupons before purchasing to save up some bucks. Before you know it, the combined discounts you got from them could just give you more shopping money.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Renewing the registration of my domains is fairly easy. What I do is I keep track of the last time I registered them. I don’t rely on reminders sent to my email by the domain registrar. I have been used to this system and so far, it has been quite effective in my management of my domains. To save on precious dollars, I look for promo codes or discount coupons online. Recently, I have noticed that I’m relying on these promo codes to get the best value for my money.
I also look for discount coupons when shopping online. Did you know that there are thousands of shopping coupons given out to consumers every day. A GoToMeeting Promo Code, for instance, not only gives you access to a wide variety of merchandise online, but it also allows you to buy them at discounted prices.
May it be a new domain, a new dress or a new gadget, make sure you look for some free online coupons before purchasing to save up some bucks. Before you know it, the combined discounts you got from them could just give you more shopping money.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 14 June 2011
at Tuesday, June 14, 2011
and is filed under
2010 Godaddy Promo Codes,
Domain Renewal Discount Codes,
free online coupons,
shopping online
.




