For Week 3, lemme show you some photos of myself (past and current) showing my best smile. My goal to achieve total oral health with the help of the no.1 mouthwash in the Philippines is slowly (but surely) getting tangible results. My Listerine experience, on the other hand, has been very good. I have been used to the the initial strong flavor that ends on a clean, mint-y note leaving my mouth with a thin layer of protection against cavity-forming and bad breath-causing bacteria.

My teeth aren't pearly white but are a bit on yellow side (guess this is the reason why they're strong and do not decay easily, haha). Did you know that Listerine Total Care prevents tartar to help teeth retain their natural color? My set of yellowish teeth has never been a problem to me. So long as they're strong and in perfect shape, I'll continue to show off my best smile at any given chance.

As promised, I now would like to announce the two winners of Listerine gift packs who shared their oral care pledges to me in my Week 2 post. And they are none other than (drum rolls please...) Niarbie and Irishell.
I chose them personally and I have my reasons with me. Niarbie, for being the early bird and for having a very straightforward oral care pledge.
As with Irishell, her oral care pledge was simple yet it showed how a good oral care regimen could be passed on from one generation to the next. In her case, it was his Dad who introduced Listerine to their family and since then, it has become an indispensable part of their oral care practices.
Congratulations, ladies! Please wait for my email on how you could claim your prize.
My sincerest thanks to all who joined our little contest! I hope to see you all again on Week 5 where I will be giving away two more Listerine gift packs to two lucky winners. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

My teeth aren't pearly white but are a bit on yellow side (guess this is the reason why they're strong and do not decay easily, haha). Did you know that Listerine Total Care prevents tartar to help teeth retain their natural color? My set of yellowish teeth has never been a problem to me. So long as they're strong and in perfect shape, I'll continue to show off my best smile at any given chance.

As promised, I now would like to announce the two winners of Listerine gift packs who shared their oral care pledges to me in my Week 2 post. And they are none other than (drum rolls please...) Niarbie and Irishell.
I chose them personally and I have my reasons with me. Niarbie, for being the early bird and for having a very straightforward oral care pledge.
As with Irishell, her oral care pledge was simple yet it showed how a good oral care regimen could be passed on from one generation to the next. In her case, it was his Dad who introduced Listerine to their family and since then, it has become an indispensable part of their oral care practices.
Congratulations, ladies! Please wait for my email on how you could claim your prize.
My sincerest thanks to all who joined our little contest! I hope to see you all again on Week 5 where I will be giving away two more Listerine gift packs to two lucky winners. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 12 June 2011
at Sunday, June 12, 2011
and is filed under
Listerine blogger challengers,
Listerine contests,
Listerine on Facebook,
Listerine Philippines,
Listerine promos,
Listerine Total Care,
win Listerine gift packs
.




