Nivea Visage Skin Care Products That I Use and Like  

Posted by edelweiza in

I've said this over and again, I'm a very low-maintenance girl. I dress up occasionally, wear make up only when required (by people or by the event I am attending) and indulge on luxurious stuff only when I feel like rewarding myself for a job well done. When it comes to skin care, I have always depended on just three products: Cetaphil Facial Cleanser, St. Yves Facial Scrub and Myra 300E Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15.

Having said that, you must have known by now that I don't use toner and I apply sun block only when I'd hit the beach. Recently, the girl in-charge of the digital marketing of Nivea Visage Philippines has been sending me Nivea skin care products to try and I'm more than grateful for her generosity. And since I've recently realized the fact that my skin has growing needs and how lazy I have become through the years when it came to taking care of my skin, I decided to give Nivea products a try.

First off, Nivea's sun block products.

.

I brought Nivea's sun block pocket size (the one in the middle) during our beach trip in Infanta, Quezon and I didn't get sun burned at all. Amazing, to think I just applied the sun block once. Thanks to its SPF 50! I liked that it had mild fragrance, light texture and absorbed easily. It says on the label that it's great for children's skin, and that it can be used for both face and body. I used it and found out it was great for young adult's skin, too. No need to use two different sun blocks for the face and for the body! Haha.

Second are Nivea's pure and natural underarm care products (and a pack of baby wipes).

IMG_4521

I have been using the small deodorant in glass bottle for days now and I like that it has a nice smell. I let it dry after applying onto my underarm and it does not feel wet all throughout the day. Love it! I just don't really like the glass bottle because it could easily slip through my hand as I can be very careless at times.

Lastly, Nivea's skin whitening products.

IMG_4528

I use the whitening lotion (Extra Whitening Inner Cell Repair Body Milk, fourth from left in the photo) but only when I wear skirt to work and at night. I dunno but I have yet to embrace the habit of applying lotion onto my skin on a daily basis, like after every bath. Okay, I think I'm just lazy doing it. Anyway, the lotion was light and good-smelling. It absorbs easily, too. I noticed that after applying, my arms and legs instantly got moisturized and looked more neat and supple and younger-looking. Cool. As with the inner cell repair thing, I hope it helps my skin get firmer because my skin on the legs are a bit sagging already due to inconsistent weight loss and the long walks I made when I was younger back in the province where I came from.

I'll post my experience with the other products once I have tried them. Watch out for that! :)

Nivea Visage skin care products are available in all leading groceries and supermarkets nationwide.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 31 May 2011 at Tuesday, May 31, 2011 and is filed under .

2 comments

hi edel ^_^ how are you pretty? have you already hop in my new page ^_^

http://rhaindropz.onsugar.com/
http://rhaichael.blogspot.com/

hihi.. buti na lang may FB ^_^ love nivea products din ^_^ so effective

May 31, 2011 at 1:53 PM

I'm still waiting for Nivea Naturals body lotion.

June 20, 2011 at 10:13 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails