Part of the challenge to get total care from Listerine is to have pre- and post- challenge dental check up. I had mine last Friday afternoon at the Villareal Dental Clinic (Pasay City Branch). I asked for an appointment prior to my visit and was checked by a dentist there.

Dr. Sarah, the dentist who checked my teeth, was very nice and accommodating. We had a little chitchat and before I knew it, she was already finished with me. She said she checked my teeth for signs of plaque, tooth decay, bleeding and other dental impurities. At first, I felt uncomfortable but later on I set aside any discomfort I had in mind and just enjoyed the experience.

Since I wear braces on my teeth, I get to see my dentist on a monthly basis for adjustment. Now I just realized how hard it'll be for me to take the Listerine Total Care Challenge. From brushing to flossing and rinsing, it will never be as easy as with those who don't wear braces. But I have said yes already to this challenge and so I'm doing it. And by that, I mean doing it my way.

I wish I had photos to show you to serve as proof of my Villareal Dental Clinic pre-challenge dental check up. Unfortunately for me, my phone's battery suddenly got empty. I had limited time and was rushing then because I still had a blog event to attend and an out-of-town trip that same night. Oh well, I guess I will just make up for it by taking as much photos as I could when the time comes that I have my post-challenge dental check up. I am also showing you the pre- and post-challenge dental check up results so watch out for that.

For now, allow me to continue with my Brush, Floss and Rinse (BFR) habit with the help of my Oral-B toothbrush, my dental floss and the new Listerine Total Care mouthwash. And to keep things more exciting, watch out for my Week 2 blog as I'll be giving you a simple contest which could win you Listerine gift packs! :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 25 May 2011 at Wednesday, May 25, 2011 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , .

5 comments

awww sayang alang photo! ako may photo na may video pa wahahaha :) Good luck to us!

May 25, 2011 at 6:29 PM

@earth: taray!!!! hay, malas nga eh. pero babawi ako sa post-challenge dental check-up. pwahmise! :)

May 26, 2011 at 8:15 AM
DANISON  

My Listerine experience has been good...I hope to continue using it...Sana tirahan mo naman ako ng supplies mo. Wahahaha. Go, go, go Ati ko! :):)

May 26, 2011 at 2:42 PM

i demand a photo. hehe.. ok bawi ka na lang sa week 2 :D hintayin ko yun contest mo.. sali ko. weeee!

May 26, 2011 at 7:30 PM

@Son: Haha, thanks for the support bro! :)

@Mimay: oo bawi talaga. hehe. Yep, watch out for my Week 2 entry. :)

May 27, 2011 at 8:07 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails