I was free the night of April 14 so I went to the Bloggers Night event hosted by the Manila Ocean Park through the invitation of a blogger friend. There I learned about the developments undertaken by the marine theme park which, by the way, is now an integrated resort.
PHOTOS TO FOLLOW
Have you experienced riding on a tranvia yet? I have. We had a ride all the way to Rizal Park before we checked out the Manila Ocean Park attractions. It was fun. I heard the ride costs P50 per person on normal days. It's one way of appreciating the beauty and uniqueness of Manila. I think it's a must to try it even just once.
Manila Ocean Park during our visit was very much alive with its many marine attractions. We took photos and enjoyed every moment inside the place. The organizers had us listen to a short presentation where they discussed the newest additions to the park such as . The Executive Director of the National Park Committee also gave a short talk about the developments at Rizal Park through the years as well as their future plans for it. I can't wait for their projects to get started, completed and unveiled to the public. I liked the layouts they showed us.
The New SandBar Grill
Sandbar Grill is the newest happening place operated by the Liquid Pool and Lounge, the same company that operates the H20 Hotel inside the Manila Ocean Park Complex. The restaurant has a cozy yet romantic ambience. There is a pool in the middle that draws the attention of the customers upon entering the place. As for the food, I only got to taste the grilled pork and the calamares (they're both good!) so I can't say a lot. I can imagine a relaxing night there because of the cool breeze and the fact that Manila bay is just nearby.
Thank you to my friend Alex for the invite and of course, to the Manila Ocean Park management for letting us experience first-hand what your establishments had to offer. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
PHOTOS TO FOLLOW
Have you experienced riding on a tranvia yet? I have. We had a ride all the way to Rizal Park before we checked out the Manila Ocean Park attractions. It was fun. I heard the ride costs P50 per person on normal days. It's one way of appreciating the beauty and uniqueness of Manila. I think it's a must to try it even just once.
Manila Ocean Park during our visit was very much alive with its many marine attractions. We took photos and enjoyed every moment inside the place. The organizers had us listen to a short presentation where they discussed the newest additions to the park such as . The Executive Director of the National Park Committee also gave a short talk about the developments at Rizal Park through the years as well as their future plans for it. I can't wait for their projects to get started, completed and unveiled to the public. I liked the layouts they showed us.
The New SandBar Grill
Sandbar Grill is the newest happening place operated by the Liquid Pool and Lounge, the same company that operates the H20 Hotel inside the Manila Ocean Park Complex. The restaurant has a cozy yet romantic ambience. There is a pool in the middle that draws the attention of the customers upon entering the place. As for the food, I only got to taste the grilled pork and the calamares (they're both good!) so I can't say a lot. I can imagine a relaxing night there because of the cool breeze and the fact that Manila bay is just nearby.
Thank you to my friend Alex for the invite and of course, to the Manila Ocean Park management for letting us experience first-hand what your establishments had to offer. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 26 April 2011
at Tuesday, April 26, 2011
and is filed under
Manila Ocean Park,
Rizal Park,
Sandbar Grill
.




