There was a package waiting for me when I got home. It was shipped thru Air21 and contained Nivea sun protection products. What's special about them is their immediate protection formula which translates to no waiting time when it comes to protecting your skin from the sun. The moment you use them, you instantly get protected from the harmful UV rays.


I love it that these skin essentials from Nivea came just in time for summer. I opened each product and they all smelled nice. I plan to use them when I hit the beach soon. I believe these products are now out in the market which makes them readily available for us girls.

I will post a review of these products in my beauty and fashion blog so please watch out for that.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.


I love it that these skin essentials from Nivea came just in time for summer. I opened each product and they all smelled nice. I plan to use them when I hit the beach soon. I believe these products are now out in the market which makes them readily available for us girls.

I will post a review of these products in my beauty and fashion blog so please watch out for that.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 20 April 2011
at Wednesday, April 20, 2011
and is filed under
Nivea products,
sun protection
.




