I don't know about you but many liberated people are okay with receiving sex toys as gifts or even shopping for some. I can't say I'm liberated as I see myself more as open-minded but I don't think I can use sex toys as gifts to liberated friends. The truth is, I have never used or seen a sex toy up close. I only see them online and in magazines.
We're living in a modern world with more people having varied beliefs and values in life. I guess it's a matter of choice if one would want to get herself some Dildos to pleasure herself. From what I heard, they come in several designs, styles and colors that match all fantasies. Some celebrities are even very vocal about using them. They are very accessible as you can order them online.
As I've said, I have never used a sex toy and I don't think I'll ever use one in the future. Women and even men, has the right to use the thing as long as they want. It's a judgment call, really. What you think is right for you may be wrong to others. If you know yourself more than anyone, you can always decide on anything and be accountable with your actions.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
We're living in a modern world with more people having varied beliefs and values in life. I guess it's a matter of choice if one would want to get herself some Dildos to pleasure herself. From what I heard, they come in several designs, styles and colors that match all fantasies. Some celebrities are even very vocal about using them. They are very accessible as you can order them online.
As I've said, I have never used a sex toy and I don't think I'll ever use one in the future. Women and even men, has the right to use the thing as long as they want. It's a judgment call, really. What you think is right for you may be wrong to others. If you know yourself more than anyone, you can always decide on anything and be accountable with your actions.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 24 August 2010
at Tuesday, August 24, 2010
and is filed under
2010 Hostage Drama,
Hong Kong nationals,
Miss Universe,
Sex Toys,
Time of Mourning
.




