Note: This is a guest post from my blogger friend Ron Leyba.

I love Resident Evil and I am really a Resident Evil video game addict as well. I also watched all the Resident Evil movies from the past and of course, this newest and 4th film of the Resident Evil series is a must watch and shouldn't be miss movie for me.

Now, with new technology and of course online or internet connection, there is no stopping me to watch this movie even I am in the office or at home. I can watch Resident Evil Afterlife online now. Yes, that is true, I can watch it via web connection.

There are so many things why I said that this is a must watch film for me. First, Resident Evil Afterlife is the first live-action movie based on a video game to be in 3-D. Second, this movie will feature plot elements from Resident Evil Code: Veronica (2000) and Resident Evil 5 (2009). Third, this is the first Resident Evil film to be released in IMAX. This just means, more action, excitement and awesome effects.

As of now, I am still searching for a good site or page where I can watch Resident Evil Afterlife online in 3D. I hope that somehow somewhere, a site will offer this kind of 3D experience online.

Resident Evil: Afterlife - Synopsis

In a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, Alice (Jovovich), continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead takes them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead - and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.

Watch Resident Evil Afterlife Online


Resident Evil: Afterlife is scheduled to be released in 3D and IMAX 3-D theaters on September 10, 2010.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 23 August 2010 at Monday, August 23, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails