I just got back from our Cavite home where I stayed last night. I'm so excited about our little project there. We're building an extension which will serve as our dirty kitchen and laundry area once finished. I can't wait to shop for items to be stored in our small pantry. Also, I can't wait to start jogging and wave boarding in our village with my mom and siblings.
Our subdivision isn't fully occupied yet so you won't see a lot of people going around. Which makes it perfect for outdoor sports and activities. (Come to think of it, I think I need to do some shoes shopping very soon!) As for me, I enjoy jogging and wave boarding a lot. I suck at wave boarding, though. I guess I'm not that good when it comes to balancing acts. But I'm not giving up on wave boarding yet. I trying my best to learn the ropes of it.
This weekend is gonna be more fun because Edwin is going to Cavite with me. But in one condition, I must help him choose a nice pair of running shoes. He wants to go jogging with me in Cavite. It's the only sport/exercise he thinks he can enjoy doing at present. He plans to start running soon (by joining fun runs), though. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Our subdivision isn't fully occupied yet so you won't see a lot of people going around. Which makes it perfect for outdoor sports and activities. (Come to think of it, I think I need to do some shoes shopping very soon!) As for me, I enjoy jogging and wave boarding a lot. I suck at wave boarding, though. I guess I'm not that good when it comes to balancing acts. But I'm not giving up on wave boarding yet. I trying my best to learn the ropes of it.
This weekend is gonna be more fun because Edwin is going to Cavite with me. But in one condition, I must help him choose a nice pair of running shoes. He wants to go jogging with me in Cavite. It's the only sport/exercise he thinks he can enjoy doing at present. He plans to start running soon (by joining fun runs), though. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 12 May 2010
at Wednesday, May 12, 2010
and is filed under
Balancing Acts,
Cavite Homes,
Jogging,
Life and Living,
Living in the Suburbs,
Outdoor Activities in Cavite,
Running Shoes,
Shoes Shopping,
Wave Boarding
.




