I am traveling up North tonight with some of my officemates and friends. We're going to Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur. Two provinces in two days and one night, how's that possible? Well, we're only visiting several places in these two provinces so I think there won't be a problem. We're aiming for Pagudpod (Blue Lagoon/Maira-ira Beach) and the various local attractions within Ilocos Norte such as Bangui Windmills, Cape Bojeador Lighthouse and Paoay Church. In Ilocos Sur, we're only going to Vigan to check out and have a feel of its old world charm.

Hello Ilocos! This is my first time to see you. I am so excited right now I'm already preparing myself for the long drive. Not that I'm driving because I'm not. Haha.

This is gonna be my third adventure this summer. I hope it won't be my last for this year. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 07 May 2010 at Friday, May 07, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , .

4 comments

2 days and 1 night only???...ohhh my... it's possible BUT it's not enough to taste, smell, see and appreciate the beauty of the 2 provinces.

we spent our christmas vacation there last year and 5 days was not enough for us :D

anyway...take care on your trip. i'm sure you'll enjoy it...but again 2 days is not enough ...hehehe

May 7, 2010 at 2:43 PM

So, how's your Ilocos trip? Ako, hindi pa ako nakapunta diyan. I was hoping to be there last weekend, may takbo kasi sa Vigan, LOL!

May 9, 2010 at 1:05 AM

happy traveling :)

May 12, 2010 at 12:19 AM

@margot: yeah right, but still we enjoyed our short trip. hope next time we'd get to stay longer! i love ilocos! :)

@MinnieRunner: masaya! punta ka na din, magkakaroon pa daw marami fun runs dun. hehehe. :)

@healthy cafe: thanks! :)

May 12, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails