If you happen to be a regular reader of this blog, you should have known by now that I'm a beginner when it comes to wave boarding. I don't even have a decent wave board yet. The first time I stepped on a wave board, I used the one owned by Edwin's twin cousins. They're kiddos and they're very good at the sport. They're also the ones who encouraged me to try it.
I sweated buckets during my first practice (which took a couple of hours!) and felt terrible pain in my arms and legs afterwards. I wanted to buy tramadol to lessen the pain but I couldn't get myself to go out. Had I known even medicines like tramadol can be bought online, I would've purchased some to lessen the pain I was feeling. I have high tolerance to pain but to help my body recuperate faster, I limited my movements, ate healthy stuff and rest longer than usual. Within a week, the pain was gone.
If you think body pain will stop me from wave boarding, you're mistaken. Even the possible injuries from falling out of the wave board won't stop me. I'll just be extra careful. Actually, my siblings and I plan to wave board this weekend in Cavite. Hopefully, we'd enjoy playing and be better at it.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
I sweated buckets during my first practice (which took a couple of hours!) and felt terrible pain in my arms and legs afterwards. I wanted to buy tramadol to lessen the pain but I couldn't get myself to go out. Had I known even medicines like tramadol can be bought online, I would've purchased some to lessen the pain I was feeling. I have high tolerance to pain but to help my body recuperate faster, I limited my movements, ate healthy stuff and rest longer than usual. Within a week, the pain was gone.
If you think body pain will stop me from wave boarding, you're mistaken. Even the possible injuries from falling out of the wave board won't stop me. I'll just be extra careful. Actually, my siblings and I plan to wave board this weekend in Cavite. Hopefully, we'd enjoy playing and be better at it.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 13 May 2010
at Thursday, May 13, 2010
and is filed under
Body Pain,
Danger of Wave Boarding,
Family Life,
Reflection,
Sports and Recreation,
Tramadol,
Wave Boarding,
Wave Boarding Injuries and Treatments,
Wave Boarding Tips
.




