I have been a Globe prepaid subscriber for years now and so far, I am satisfied with its service. What's good about being a prepaid subscriber is that I am not obliged to pay monthly for my mobile services. Also, I have the freedom to choose and register only to the most efficient mobile promos that my network offers, which saves me money in the long run.

At present, I am subscribed to Globe's Immortal15 which gives me 50 texts to Globe/TM and 5-minute free call to Globe/TM. All of that for just P15. There's no expiry for the free texts and calls, you just have to maintain a P5 balance in your mobile account.

Compared to Globe's Immortal20 (latest promo under the Immortal Series), which gives 75 texts to Globe/TM and 10 texts to other networks, I think Immortal15 is the better choice. It's also the cheaper one and when computed based on actual costs, it's more economical.

We have different needs as mobile users, though. What can be beneficial to me may not have the same benefits to you. My friendly advice: think first of your mobile needs before registering to any Globe promos available today.

Wanna avail of the above-mentioned Globe promos? Here's how:

To register to Immortal15, just type IMMORTAL15 and send to 8888.

To register to Immortal20, just type IMMORTAL20 and send to 8888.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 13 May 2010 at Thursday, May 13, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails