This afternoon, the Philippines experienced an earthquake that went on for around 30 seconds. I was in the office playing Warstorm updating my directory during that time. I was taking it easy at first but when it surpassed my 'shake tolerance level,' I got scared and started praying. I already had visions of my officemates and I getting buried alive in our collapsed building. Stupid thought I know. Funny but it in less than a minute, God made us realize again how vulnerable we are to the forces of nature.

Photobucket

Photo courtesy of http://www.vistaview360.com

According to the news, the earthquake had a magnitude of 5.9 in Manila. I didn't learn though where the epicenter was. I just hoped nobody got hurt.

Mall of Asia (MOA) tonight was on business mode as usual. Straight from the office, we went there several hours ago to meet up with our Cebu-based friend Chivs whose hubby has been having sleepless nights due to the supposed release of the 2010 Bar Exam Results tomorrow. I was dressed simply (yellow green shirt and skinny black pants) but felt fashionably fine because I was wearing the hand-crafted rose necklace I won from a blog giveaway. We had a delicious dinner at Classic Savory and I got impressed with one of the dishes. I forgot to take a photo but it is called Savory Shrimp Meatballs. It was so good, crunchy on the outside and juicy and tasty inside. I would learn later it is one among the resto's new dishes.

In other news, I am really liking this new compact digicam from Olympus. It's called Olympus T100 and it's quite cheap. It has a slim and sleek design that I usually look for in a point-and-shoot digital camera. I also love its filter effects (fish eye, pin hole, pop art and drawing. Well, that's aside from its other equally-impressive features such as face detection and image stabilization. Oh and, it's 12 mega pixels and can produce up to 190 shots at any given time, memory wise. I'm still convincing myself though if I should get one or not. It doesn't help that we just got anniversary bonus in the office worth P5000 this afternoon. Olympus T100 sells for P5,900 in the mall. I'm only lacking P900, you see!

It's Friday tomorrow and I'm so looking forward to it. Good night, people! :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 25 March 2010 at Thursday, March 25, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , .

2 comments

dear may color black ba nito? or pink?

March 26, 2010 at 8:41 AM

@rhain: i think they have it in black. gusto ko nag rin ng pink kaso wala..waaaaah. :)

March 26, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails