April is a promising month for me and the rest of my family. It's the time when my mother and younger sister is scheduled to fly to Manila to live with us permanently. Well, not actually. My parents will be living in our new house in Cavite while the four of us siblings will be staying here in Manila for academic and work reasons. We'll just try our best to spend our weekends in Cavite to be with our parents.

Our small house in Cavite has only been completed recently. To be honest, it still needs a few improvements here and there to make it more conducive to living. Due to limited funds, I have to prioritize which parts of the house have to be improved first. One of the parts I'm so concerned about are the doors. Of course, we want to make the house secure at all times. Aside from getting security grills for our two doors (front and back), I plan to have the door hinge replaced because the original ones look not so durable.

I dunno know but I have this thing for doors. I like staring at them, especially those that have cute door handles. I associate doors with reunions and happy homes. You see, doors are the entrance to one's home. When you enter a door, you never know what you'll see inside. It could be smiling faces of people dear to you or welcoming smiles from strangers. Ah, I can't wait for the time when I'll open the door of our Cavite home and see the glowing faces of our parents inside.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 26 March 2010 at Friday, March 26, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , , .

3 comments

wow post ka naman ng pics ng new house nyo. btw, my contest mechanics is out na. baka you want to join, you might win the ac for your new house. :)

March 26, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Hi I would like to inform you that your site is included on my adgitizing tools but the list is only temporary if you are interested to remain pls check out how at
tech-revive.com

March 27, 2010 at 5:16 PM

@erlyn: nakapgpost na ako dti. hehe. cguro magpost ako ulit pag may improvements na.watch out.hehe.re: contest, cge ba. :)

@rache: thanks. will think about it, medyo busy kc ako ngayon. :)

March 28, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails