Prince, Edwin’s ever-dependable motorcycle, has been our mode of transportation in the past months to locations not longer than 7 km. from our place. These include Manila, Makati, San Juan and in some instances, Pasay City. Make it farther than any of that and we get obliged to take the safer and more convenient way, and that is to commute either via cab, bus or mass transit.
Having our own car is something that Edwin and I are pushing for this year. While he wants a brand new car, I prefer a pre-owned one. It could be a honda civic or a toyota avalon. Both are perfect for city driving. Edwin and I usually agree on car models because we both understand well our needs as city dwellers. But like I said, he really wants a brand new one. Fine.
I know when we build our own family in the future our car preference will change. Perhaps, we’ll go for a kia rondo for practical reasons or opt for a tesla roadster for style and comfort. Edwin enjoys driving in the city but he is also not afraid to drive out-of-town. He even wants to try off-road driving someday. I, on the other hand, don’t wanna get stuck on the passenger seat. I also wanna learn how to drive. I can drive a motorcycle but I have yet to learn car-driving. I want to be able to do both.
Whether it's brand new or pre-owned, TheCarConnection.com provides you with the latest car news, reviews and resources to guide you in choosing your ideal car. I came across this site while looking for car photos when I got curious of how a friend's car looks like. When it comes to cars, whatever it is that Edwin and I will get soon, one thing is certain, we’ll never compromise quality and safety over price.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Having our own car is something that Edwin and I are pushing for this year. While he wants a brand new car, I prefer a pre-owned one. It could be a honda civic or a toyota avalon. Both are perfect for city driving. Edwin and I usually agree on car models because we both understand well our needs as city dwellers. But like I said, he really wants a brand new one. Fine.
I know when we build our own family in the future our car preference will change. Perhaps, we’ll go for a kia rondo for practical reasons or opt for a tesla roadster for style and comfort. Edwin enjoys driving in the city but he is also not afraid to drive out-of-town. He even wants to try off-road driving someday. I, on the other hand, don’t wanna get stuck on the passenger seat. I also wanna learn how to drive. I can drive a motorcycle but I have yet to learn car-driving. I want to be able to do both.
Whether it's brand new or pre-owned, TheCarConnection.com provides you with the latest car news, reviews and resources to guide you in choosing your ideal car. I came across this site while looking for car photos when I got curious of how a friend's car looks like. When it comes to cars, whatever it is that Edwin and I will get soon, one thing is certain, we’ll never compromise quality and safety over price.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 03 March 2010
at Wednesday, March 03, 2010
and is filed under
Brand New,
Car Preferences,
Cars,
Decisions,
Family,
Life and Living,
Pre-Owned Cars
.




