My sister wants to be an accountant someday. She’s now in her final year in high school. Soon she will be joining us here in Manila to take up Accountancy, either in PUP or some other state university that offers cheap but quality education. I am confident that she won’t have difficulty taking up those Math lessons because she loves the subject like a friend. She’s particularly fond of solving Algebra Problems.

I’m the opposite of my sister. I just hate Math. I’m bad at numbers, so don’t expect me to excel in Algebra 2 or solve Algebra 1 Problems. If you’re like me who’s bad at numbers, you may opt to get Algebra 1 Help. Advance lessons will force you to get Algebra 2 Help instead. With enough assistance from offline and online resources, you’ll never have a hard time finding Algebra 1 Answers and yes, even Algebra 2 Answers.

Come to think of it, Math today is easier to handle than Math during my time at school. Oh well, I guess my sister is just luckier than me plain brainy.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 26 January 2010 at Tuesday, January 26, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , .

2 comments

naku im also bad with math lalo na pag di magaling ang professor. good luck to your sister then.

got her from ate ajay, love your blog lay out and of course the good reads. care to exchange links po?

January 26, 2010 at 8:20 PM

@erlyn: thanks po. sure, i'm open to link exchanges. will add you now. :)

January 27, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails