With the advent of the internet, a lot of things people do has become easier and almost everything has been accessible, from education and technology to products and services. For every problem there is, the Internet has a solution and sometimes, even sets of solutions. Like the other day when a friend asked me to look for a rented apartment because their current house seems too small for comfort, I came across Classified Ads Manila.

Classified Ads Manila is an online business site that offers free classifieds to all. How's that for greater sales, greater accessibility? After a little browsing, I learned that it covers a wide variety of topics divided into various sections. There's Jobs Manila for job opportunities all over the metro. There's Repair Manila if you're looking for repair shops or repair specialists for your particular appliance or gadget.Of course, there's also what I was looking for, a section for rented living spaces. Here is a screenshot of the results I got after clicking on Houses, Apartments for Rent which is under the Real Estate section:

olx

Among the categories there, I got interested in real estate the most. I never knew there are tons of living spaces all over the metro that are either rented, sold or leased. Surely, one wouldn't have a hard time choosing a living space here because each ad provides complete information to interested parties, from the description of the living space and the rates to the contact number of the person/group that posted the ad.

Among the many I saw, the one I recommended to my friend is a condo unit in Malate that can be rented for P15,000/month. It's a loft type condo with one bedroom. It's also near the malls and the LRT station which is her mode of transportation to and from work. She telephoned the contact person yesterday and they have agreed on everything. She was even able to haggle a bit and lowered the rent to P14,500. They are set to meet tomorrow to finalize the deal. Mission accomplished for me.My Classified

Classified Ads Manila is your one stop shop to products and services you might need in the future, in just a few clicks. I suggest you visit the site and see for yourself.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 12 January 2010 at Tuesday, January 12, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , .

2 comments

I just posted an ad there promoting our February conference on software development. Easy to post an ad pala.

January 31, 2010 at 2:17 PM

@Janette Toral: nice to know that. at ang pinaka impt. sa lahat, posting an ad is free of charge. :)

February 1, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails