Globe's new call and text promo is sure to win the hearts of active mobile phone users. For only P150, you get unlimited call and text for five (5) days. What more can you ask for?

FREE GLOBE ADVISORY

We would like to inform you that you can now enjoy unlimited call and text with the new Globe Super-Unli.Just subscribe for only P150 for 5 days to enjoy unlimited call and text. For free info, text SUPER HELP to 2824.


To register, just type SUPER150 and send to 2824. Easy, eh?

Hmmm, I'm not so much of a mobile phone user, so I think I'll just stick with my favorite Immortal Text. :)

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 22 September 2009 at Tuesday, September 22, 2009 and is filed under , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails