Being a foodie has its ups and downs. It's always a pleasure for my five senses to try a new dish or a new dining place. I get some sort of high whenever I see well-presented food being served to my table. (I admire restaurants that have excellent food presentation.) The only downside I see about being a foodie is the weight gain part. I easily get big and given my exposure to food, I have to always watch what I eat to limit my weight gain to just two pounds.
My food blog has been up for a few months already and I'm proud to say it serves as my food journal where I document my food adventures.Below are the dining places I visited for the first time this week:
Texas Roadhouse Grill in El Pueblo, Ortigas
Amazing Cones-MalacaƱang Branch
To read my past foodie escapades and see my food photos (I have a lot!), you may visit http://foodiestation.blogspot.com and browse through my archives.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
My food blog has been up for a few months already and I'm proud to say it serves as my food journal where I document my food adventures.Below are the dining places I visited for the first time this week:
Texas Roadhouse Grill in El Pueblo, Ortigas
Amazing Cones-MalacaƱang Branch
To read my past foodie escapades and see my food photos (I have a lot!), you may visit http://foodiestation.blogspot.com and browse through my archives.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 18 September 2009
at Friday, September 18, 2009
and is filed under
Bloggers Events,
Food Blog,
Foodie,
Metro Manila Restaurants
.




