Today is the second and final day of the UPCAT 2009. Yesterday was the start. My sister is one of the second batch of hopefuls who are trying their luck today to get into the University of the Philippines (UP) for school year 2010-2011. I prayed for her last night and prayer for her again just now. As a sister, I can't help but think about her at this time. As an UPCAT passer, I hope that she follows in my footsteps. I have faith in my sister. But yeah, only God can tell.
Good luck to all UPCAT examinees. May God give you wisdom and strength so that you won't have difficulty finishing the test. It's no easy feat, I know. I've been there once. Just be confident and do your best. Trust in the Lord and lift up all your worries to Him.
UPCAT Results are usually posted towards the end of February. I'll surely blog about the UPCAT 2009 Results. I hope to be in a happy mood when that time comes. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Good luck to all UPCAT examinees. May God give you wisdom and strength so that you won't have difficulty finishing the test. It's no easy feat, I know. I've been there once. Just be confident and do your best. Trust in the Lord and lift up all your worries to Him.
UPCAT Results are usually posted towards the end of February. I'll surely blog about the UPCAT 2009 Results. I hope to be in a happy mood when that time comes. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 02 August 2009
at Sunday, August 02, 2009
and is filed under
UPCAT 2009,
UPCAT 2009 Results,
UPCAT 2009 Schedules
.




