Just the other day, my blockmate in college posted several “classic” photos of the free-spirited Block 9 (our college block!) at Facebook. It generated a lot of comments from my other blockmates that it became a sort of thread. While some became sentimental, the others exchanged lol’s and lmao’s over the way we looked, dressed and even smiled back then. Who wouldn’t if we were all so young and immature and unconscious in those photos? Even I couldn’t help but share a few reminiscent words and guffaws.
The time I spent in college was one of the wackiest and memorable in my life. I remember my blockmates and I would hang out at Robinson’s Place-Ermita (the nearest mall to our university!) and would dine and window shop to our heart’s content. If we had spare cash, we would watch a movie in one of the posh cinemas inside the mall.
I also remember that after our toxic exams, we would always hang out at our favorite billiards place located a few steps away from our campus. It was our way of giving our brains some rest. The billiards place we frequented after our exams was special. It had the best pool tables and accessories and the most relaxing seats. I even had my favorite pool cue there. It was lightweight and had a soft maple handle. Pool cues are every billiards player’s bestfriend. I was never a good billiards player but I wished I own one. Whenever I reminisce about my college days, our hang outs at our favorite billiards place and my favorite pool cue always come to my mind.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
The time I spent in college was one of the wackiest and memorable in my life. I remember my blockmates and I would hang out at Robinson’s Place-Ermita (the nearest mall to our university!) and would dine and window shop to our heart’s content. If we had spare cash, we would watch a movie in one of the posh cinemas inside the mall.
I also remember that after our toxic exams, we would always hang out at our favorite billiards place located a few steps away from our campus. It was our way of giving our brains some rest. The billiards place we frequented after our exams was special. It had the best pool tables and accessories and the most relaxing seats. I even had my favorite pool cue there. It was lightweight and had a soft maple handle. Pool cues are every billiards player’s bestfriend. I was never a good billiards player but I wished I own one. Whenever I reminisce about my college days, our hang outs at our favorite billiards place and my favorite pool cue always come to my mind.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 10 August 2009
at Monday, August 10, 2009
and is filed under
Billiards,
Blockmates,
College Days,
Memories,
Personal Reflections,
Pool Cues
.




