The weather last week was really bad. But it didn't stop me from going to CCP Complex to flex my muscles a bit (through taichi and yoga) and indulge myself in the new Jollibee breakfast joys afterwards. Life was still good.
I got sick Friday night and almost wasn't able to attend the wedding where I was one of the bridesmaids. Thanks to my beau for taking good care of me. I felt okay the next day and fully recovered Sunday morning. We made the most of our last day in Cebu by going on a road trip. I will share more on that at my travel blog, Philippine Travel Promos.
This Monday, work in the office is quite abundant. I'm still on vacation mode because of our Cebu trip and cannot concentrate. Yet. I'm glad to have updated this blog through this post. Haaaaay, I think I better get going...
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
I got sick Friday night and almost wasn't able to attend the wedding where I was one of the bridesmaids. Thanks to my beau for taking good care of me. I felt okay the next day and fully recovered Sunday morning. We made the most of our last day in Cebu by going on a road trip. I will share more on that at my travel blog, Philippine Travel Promos.
This Monday, work in the office is quite abundant. I'm still on vacation mode because of our Cebu trip and cannot concentrate. Yet. I'm glad to have updated this blog through this post. Haaaaay, I think I better get going...
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 10 August 2009
at Monday, August 10, 2009
and is filed under
Jollibee Breakfast Joys,
Jollibee Events,
Jollibee Promos,
New Travel Blog,
Philippine Travel Promos,
Taichi Yoga
.




