The real essence of a woman lies in her ability to reproduce. This may sound cliche to you but it's very true. Becoming a mother is every woman's dream. Health, time, resources and a sense of responsibility are just some of the factors that affect reproduction. If you're a woman like me, have you ever thought about having a baby someday? Of course, you have.

Your biological clock is ticking. You have to get married now. We would hear this exact statements thrown at women every now and then. Our society, no matter how tactful it sounds, put a lot of pressure on women when it comes to reproduction. Isn't it aware that it's a gargantuan task? Getting pregnant is never easy, especially for women with reproductive health problems. And once a woman gets pregnant, her world changes. This has both positive and negative effects.

Only a woman can determine when she wants to reproduce. If she has a partner, it becomes a mutual decision. As for me, who is also in the ripe age to have my own baby, I don't think it will come so soon. It's part of my plan, but I still have other priorities now. What I can do at this point is to take care of my reproductive health to make sure I give birth to a healthy baby when the time comes I'm financially and emotionally prepared.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 14 July 2009 at Tuesday, July 14, 2009 and is filed under , , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails