These days, I don't end my day without using a Facebook application. I'm more into games than any other things. I only have three favorites: Word Challenge, Typing Maniac and Brain Buddies. I am seriously challenged by them. Somehow, I feel I have to prove myself, otherwise my Facebook efforts will be futile.

Word Challenge lives up to its name. It challenges me to think of as many words as I can from the given six-letter combination. I can say my vocabulary has improved after having played this game on a regular basis. It's fun and educational, that's for sure.

Typing Maniac is clever and pressure-happy, if you know what I mean. It pressures me all the time while setting the atmosphere to motivate me to type faster, faster and faster. And it's not just typing per se, but coming up with strategies to make it to the next level. Here, I am encouraged to use my elemental powers (Wind, Fire, Ice, etc.) to my advantage as a player.

Brain Buddies is a new game over at Facebook. I was introduced to this yet another addicting Facebook application by a representative from Wooga.net, the company behind this game. She emailed me to try and explore this game. I can say it's quite impressive. Basically, it's a game that seeks to measure your brain size through various analytical and fun activities. As I go along, I discover mini games inside it. How cool is that? I think this is the first Facebook application that does that. It's never been this intelligent. Or so I think. Hmmm...so how big do you think is your brain?

Do you play any of the three Facebook applications I mentioned here? How's your experience with them?


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 14 July 2009 at Tuesday, July 14, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , .

2 comments

Oi! I like Word Challenge and TYping Maniac also, but not much on Brain Buddies hehehe... don't like numbers :P hahaha... kahit engineering ako lolz. DOne with those days

September 9, 2009 at 9:37 AM

@lagawan: ahahaha. di na rin ako masyado naglalaro ng brain buddies. busy-busyhan na naman ako eh. nagpaparamdam na ulit sakin ang reviewme. this morning lang. how about you? chat tayo ym. :)

September 9, 2009 at 10:18 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails