I have a sort of side job today and will have to travel to Divisoria because of that. From my place, it takes a long walk and a jeepney ride to reach Divisoria, the bargain mecca of the Philippines. Typhoon Isang is still here so I did a research on the weather forecast for Divisoria today and here's I found out from Freemeteo.com:
Divisoria Detailed Weather Forecast
Friday, July 17th, 2009
Friday Morning Temperature: 25°C
Cloudy with periods of rain. Chance of a thunderstorm. 11 to 19 mm of rain.
Friday Afternoon Temperature: 27°C
Cloudy with showers. Chance of a thunderstorm. 7 to 13 mm of rain.
Friday Evening Temperature: 25°C
Cloudy with a few showers. Chance of a thunderstorm. 7 to 13 mm of rain.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 17 July 2009
at Friday, July 17, 2009
and is filed under
Bargain Mecca,
Divisoria,
Divisoria Weather,
Manila Weather Forecasts,
Side Jobs
.




