Hannah Montana Star Miley Cyrus Wants a Love Tattoo!  

Posted by edelweiza in , , , ,

miley cyrus, tattoo issue

Photo Credit: http://www.freshnews.in


Why are many teenagers getting crazy over tattoos these days? There are many varying reasons for this and one of them is love. Just like what Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus plans to do anytime soon to seal her love for current boyfriend Justin Gaston. Yes, I read online that she's getting a tattoo in the name of love! Somehow, I admire her courage. I don't know with you but I don't think I'd ever have the guts to get a tattoo. Unless of course the life of someone I love depends on it.

The art of tattoo has been there since time immemorial. In some cultures, tattoos depict ties to heredity or affiliation to a particular tribal group. Others use them to showcase knowledge and artistry. Today, tattoos are seen as status symbol.

Tattoos are definitely a form of self-expression. Over time, they have become popular among the youth. It must be due to the fact that tattoo artists now abound and are very accessible to young people. It could also be the confidence that tattoos give to the wearer, or something to that effect. Well, I just got curious about tattoos that I blogged about it here.

art of tattooing, tattoo artists

Photo Credit: http://www.minnpost.com


Have you ever had tattoos? If yes, why did you get one? What does it give you? :)

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 07 January 2009 at Wednesday, January 07, 2009 and is filed under , , , , .

5 comments

Hi sistah, indeed she is so gorgeous!!

How's it going sis? God bless you always...
mwah wmah wmah

January 7, 2009 at 6:16 PM

well, i have got a plastic tatoo when i was just a lil girl, or i wud definitely love to have a hyena tatoo (not sure of the spelling) but i don't want it to be permanent! (nose bleed LOL!!)

January 7, 2009 at 6:34 PM

@madz: right. hello, i'm good.thanks sis! God bless u too.:)

@cyndirellaz: yeah, same here.takot kasi ako.haha, nose bleed ka jan.humble ka maxado ha. hehe. :)

January 8, 2009 at 3:59 PM
Anonymous  

i would love to have a tattoo but not a love tat. you know how that isn't such a good idea. then again, even johnny depp, who i absolutely adore, fell for the love tat trap and now he has a reminded of wynna ryder on his skin till the day he dies :)

January 14, 2009 at 11:42 AM

@grace: you have raised a good point here, sis. sometimes teens get overly excited about something to not think twice. :)

January 15, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails