Eat-All-You-Can Pizza at Domino's Pizza-UN Branch  

Posted by edelweiza in , , , ,

While on a "spur of the moment" road trip with Edwin last night, we chanced upon an Eat-All-You-Can Pizza promo at Domino's Pizza-UN Branch. Yes, I'm talking about the one at UN Avenue where they serve hot-off-the-grill pizza to delighted customers every minute for only P99. Isn't it a steal?

pizza

I'm not the type who let opportunities like that pass up. So instead of checking out the line of restaurants standing on old container vans (and fronting Manila Bay), we excitedly entered Domino's Pizza door and order two Eat-All-You-Can pizza and two cans of Coke Zero. Upon seating, we wolf down each pizza slice served to us by the shy staff. I said shy because when I tried to take a snapshot of him, he did not look at the camera and turned sideways instead. When I asked him though why there was such a promo, he gladly gave a reply. He said that the store has reopened recently and they wanted to attract new customers. What a good idea!


dom1

However, there were only two flavors served (Hawaiian and American Medley) when we dined and the toppings were far from generous, if you know what I mean. This was very much different to the poster outside the store, the one responsible for bringing me inside in the first place. Also, they didn't have knives (just fork) which I think is very much needed as there are customers who are not used to eating pizza with bare hands.

dom2

Anyway, I so loved their American Medley (a.k.a. beef and mushroom). The pizza dough was chewy and the golden brown top crust was heavenly. There was something special about the pizza sauce but I can't figure it out right now. All I remember is that I ate a total of five big slices (see my plate below).I wanted to eat more but my stomach was refusing already. Lol.

pizzas

If you have big appetite (like us) and crave for pizza these days, you can have as much as you want at Domino's Pizza-UN Branch. They serve Eat-All-You-Can Pizza from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. everyday.

Update: I forgot to add that for this particular promo, left over is not allowed except for pizza heads. They charge P200 if they see you leave a slice in your plate. Wise, noh?

Domino's Pizza
UN Avenue cor. Mabini St.
Ermita, Manila
525-8888

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 03 September 2008 at Wednesday, September 03, 2008 and is filed under , , , , .

14 comments

Anonymous  

akala ko nagde-deliver lang ang Domino's, may dine-in din pala sila.

Teka, ba't mukhang may natira pa?

Sayang.

:P

September 3, 2008 at 12:18 PM
Anonymous  

hmmm that's yummy!

thanks for droppin by my blog. :)

see ya again anytime.

September 3, 2008 at 4:21 PM

@pinoycopywriter: yep, meron na. sa UN.hehe.

bwal magtira maliban sa pizza heads..hehe.sobrang nabusog kami.sulit! :)

September 3, 2008 at 5:30 PM
Anonymous  

hi!! nice blog!!
visit my two blogs... first and second...
kindly give me back link...

September 3, 2008 at 5:39 PM

@arlene: it is! :)

September 3, 2008 at 5:43 PM
Anonymous  

Hi, I've just added you to my blogroll. Thank you po sa pag-add sa 'kin.

Magandang umaga!

:)

September 4, 2008 at 5:37 AM

@mj: salamat din po. :)

September 4, 2008 at 10:31 AM

we passed by domino's pizza yesterday at UN ave.! sayang I didn't know they had eat-all-you-can-pizza!

September 4, 2008 at 2:00 PM

@hannah's mom: naku, sayang nga! hehe.di bale, may next time pa naman. :)

@terror: hi, thanks. sure, will visit your two blogs shortly. :)

September 4, 2008 at 2:14 PM

wow.. yummy naman... sayang wala ng Domino's Pizza dito sa Pampanga.. i love pizza pa naman din!

September 4, 2008 at 3:28 PM

@claire: ay nagsarado na sila? luwas ka na lang ng maynila paminsan minsan...hehe. :)

September 4, 2008 at 4:46 PM

yummy pizza!!!!!! kaso wala yan dito sa gensan =(

September 8, 2008 at 10:37 PM

hi dropping my..gusto ko rin ng pizza! yum yum! is still offered today?? hehe

September 12, 2008 at 10:13 AM

@cidy: wala nga po. pagpunta mo na lang ng manila, hehe.:)

@stone_princess: yes, i think it's still being offered these days. :)

September 12, 2008 at 11:58 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails