TGI Friday's is one of the very few established American restaurants in the country today. You won't believe it but I have yet to dine there. Just a while ago, I got an e-mail from Halohalo.ph spreading some promo. You just have to answer a brief insurance quiz to get a chance to win TGI Friday's giftcards worth P1,000 each.
You guessed it right, I gave it a shot. If you're into online contests and promo offers like I do, see the promo HERE.
Good luck!
Photo Credit: http://en.wikipedia.org
You guessed it right, I gave it a shot. If you're into online contests and promo offers like I do, see the promo HERE.
Good luck!
Photo Credit: http://en.wikipedia.org
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 13 August 2008
at Wednesday, August 13, 2008
and is filed under
Fun Stuff,
Promos,
Restaurants
.





