The part two of the Buhay Coke Blogger Party last Friday (August 8th) was a success. Bloggers, together with their friends, enjoyed a night of fun and friendship as the winners of the Buhay Coke Vlog Contest were proclaimed and the Beijing Olympics opening ceremonies broadcast live via a huge projector inside the main hall.

This time around, I was with the company of my two siblings (they were excited to go) and three friends. We occupied a table in the middle part of the venue and we had fun chatting, eating, and people watching. Dinner was served buffet style and drinks were free-flowing just like the first Coke event.

I chanced upon and said hi to bloggers Xee, Cielo, Sheng, Mica, Ivan and Edward. I also noticed other bloggers that I know on an online level but I was too shy to approach them and introduce myself. Ms. Aileen (the organizer) walked up from one table to another and took photos of the attendees. We thanked her for the invites when it was our turn to get photographed.

As much as I wanted to stay longer, I couldn't. One of my friends had a 12:00 p.m. curfew so we left the venue at past 10:00 p.m. lest our Cinderella's carousel turns into a pumpkin. But it's no question that we had fun and we'd like to express our gratitude to Coca Cola Philippines for that.
On a related note, don't you just love the fact that more and more companies are now seriously into blog marketing? This only shows that blogs are becoming more powerful than ever, especially in promoting the latest products and services in the market. If this continues, more blogger parties (they call it NEW Media Events) will be scheduled. I can't wait to get invited, as if I were famous. Lol.
Kidding aside, blog marketing is a great concept. What's a better way to promote a product or service than online where millions of people converge every single day? I can't help but think that blog marketing is here to stay and we, as bloggers, will surely benefit from it, one way or another.
To other Coke party attendees out there, did you have fun also? :)




