There's this new lotion I got in the mail a few days ago that claims to repair not just one but a total of eight (8) signs of dry skin namely: dry, red, rough, tight, flaky, dull, itchy and peeling. Wow, that was a lot, huh! Can you guess which brand this lotion represents?

Since I saw and held the bottle in the flesh, I knew the answer already. But I am not telling. So yeah, better make a wild guess. One thing is sure, though. It's from one of the world's leading skin care brand. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Since I saw and held the bottle in the flesh, I knew the answer already. But I am not telling. So yeah, better make a wild guess. One thing is sure, though. It's from one of the world's leading skin care brand. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 29 June 2011
at Wednesday, June 29, 2011
and is filed under
eight signs of aging,
guessing game,
lotion brands,
make a guess,
mystery lotion,
Skin Care,
Skin Problems
.




