...a job interview. Yes, I had my job interview with some financial institution recently. I am proud to say that during that time, I was armed with substantial research about the company and the position I was being considered for, self-confidence and a fresh breath made possible by the no.1 mouthwash in the Philippines and the world.

It was a Wednesday afternoon and the interview took place in a mini-conference room. It was a panel interview and I sat in front of four people who were about to judge me as an applicant. I have to admit I was a little nervous but my determination to succeed won me over. I answered their questions as clearly and intelligently as possible. I threw some questions to them, too. The distance between me and them were so short, like just a little more than two feet, I could hear their every word and I was sure they could hear my breathing as well. I just enjoyed the situation as if I was just having a casual talk with a group of strangers. High-caliber strangers at that. Haha.

jobinterview
yours truly in my interview attire

I was so happy after the interview. Somehow I knew I left a good impression on them. I hoped so. I also thought that my fresh breath that day had contributed in no small way in my having been so relax and confident during those critical moments. I secretly thanked Listerine for it. I knew it didn't let me down, not even for a single moment. I loved how a mouthwash could make such a big difference at that important point in my life. And for that I was really grateful.

Did you know that continued use of Listerine Total Care mouthwash guarantees stronger and fresher breath 24/7? Yes, that's right. And if you go all the way in caring for your teeth, like starting the Brush, Floss and Rinse (BFR) habit for instance, then the results may be greater than you could ever imagine.

As for the results of my job interview, I'm still waiting for it. Hopefully, I get the job. But there's really no high expectations. I believe that if it's for me, it'll be for me. If it's not, then I'll try harder next time.

GIVEAWAY ALERT!!!

How far did your fresh breath take you? Any interesting story you would like to share? Use the comment section and you might just be the two lucky winners of Listerine gift packs! Each bag contains two 80 ml. bottles of Listerine Total Care, a notepad and a pen. This contest is on until 11:59 p.m. of July 2, 2011 (Sunday). Winners will be announced as part of my culminating Listerine post (Week 6 of the Listerine Total Care Challenge) so stay tuned.

Good luck, guys! :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 25 June 2011 at Saturday, June 25, 2011 and is filed under , , , , , , , .

8 comments

I miss wearing that type of outfit - the blazer, black stockings, the works!

Be back with my story ! ;)

June 28, 2011 at 6:38 AM

How far did my fresh breath take me? Well, it actually started when Yobs and I became acquaintances, then friends, then special friends, then best friends, then lovers, and now, as a couple. Just as sweet as a kiss, our relationship becomes more and more intimate as the years go by. Thanks to Listerine for giving us fresh breath! Without it, we might end up separately.

June 28, 2011 at 4:33 PM

My fresh breath take me far like yesterday in my cousin's wedding, from being a bridesmaid to being the emcee and meeting people plus the fact that someone introduce himself to me..good to be ready!

June 28, 2011 at 11:38 PM

how far? hmmnn.. hanggang dito sa korea dala ko un the most advance and complete LISTERINE Total Care.. ehe! kasi baka di ako gaanong makapagsalita ng korean language sa work ko dahil ang Sajangnim (boss) ko ay hindi marunong as in totally walang alam na English word..wah! so need ko talaga ito para in case na tanungin nia ako sa korean ng kahit ano, kahit tumango ako at biglang magsalita sa kanya, I am totally confident of my oral health naman na hindi ako bad breath at white pa din ang teeth ko kahit na sila orange na at red ang kulay dahil sa kinakain namin, merun din kasi Listerine dito kaya lang parang di ko pa nakita itong new nilang product.

At saka pagdating ng Saturday pala at magkikita na kami ni hubby Aki ko, daddy ni Kia, mga 2 hours kasi ang byahe pag bus, pag taxi naman 30 minutes lang.. kaya lang mahal pamasahe kaya bus na lang at least mas marami akong nakikitang mga nice spots kahit umuulan na din dito, instead of summer, before akong umalis ng dorm, I make sure na nakapaggargle ako ng Listerine Total Care (6 Benefits in 1) para mas masarap ang next scene. (Rated PG) hihi :)

June 28, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Whether I' going to school , going to work,Meeting a client in a business meeting, go out on a date. The number 1 in my checklist is to gurgle with LISTERINE Total Care. Only Listerin gives me the confidence to speak up and shine!=)

June 29, 2011 at 1:41 PM

How far did my fresh breath take me? From my home in Manila to international airport, then we traveled 2 hours to HongKong, and down the line to the Immigration, I got the thumbs up from the Immigration officer, and I was all smiles as we explored the culture and sights in HongKong. Toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss are not just the things I list down when I travel, I also include mouthwash (and yes, Listerine!). Nice that it has travel size too!

July 2, 2011 at 4:50 AM

We both have the same sentiments when we talk about interview. Gladly I am using Listerine (since I was just a kid.) Having a fresh breath means a lot to me. I work 3/4 of my day talking to people, doing transactions and convincing them to close a deal in our airline services. I consider our costumers as our work, and if ever they will not like the air that I am breathing, work will definitely avoid me as much as they could. Every work doesn't need brain only but also need a lot of talks. I remember my boss told me that if she don't hear us means we're doing nothing. That is why we always have this weekly meeting. Fresh breath adds more confidence inside me.

How far does my fresh breath took me? I will share to you my most memorable experience (not work related). I got a chance to watch an OPM concert with my sister and cousin. I pushed this date because I know that my ultimate crush "Raymund Marasigan" vocalist of Sandwich, Pianist of Pedicab and Drummer of the super popular Eraserheads will be there that night. Concert coordinators told me that I can enter a high-secured area which is the backstage to meet and greet with the other performers (Blogger privilege). I never expected that the stars from the sky falls beside me, hahaha! Raymund Marasigan and I had fun chatting and laughing with our face so close that I can smell his breath. Nervous? no! Because Listerine gives a 100% confidence to smile and to show my cuteness in front of him. ^_~

July 3, 2011 at 7:08 AM

thank you guys for joining! i'll pick two winners within the day! :)

July 6, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails