UPDATE:
Week 1: The Pre-Challenge Dental Check-Up
Week 2: My Oral Care Pledge
Week 3: My Best Smile Courtesy of the No.1 Mouthwash
Week 4: Battle with the Jawbreakers
Week 5: My Fresh Breath Took Me as Far As...
Week 6: My Post-Challenge Dental Check-Up

listerine total care bottle

I know most of you are familiar with the brand but just to give you a brief background, Listerine is the no.1 mouthwash in the Philippines and the world. It is also the most recommended mouthwash by most dental associations. Created by Dr. Joseph Lawrence in 1879, Listerine has gone as far as being the most trusted brand in mouthwash today. Their latest product, the new Listerine Total Care is "the most advance and complete Listerine to help you achieve the six essential signs of a totally healthy mouth."

TotalCarePage2

Other Listerine Total Care challengers include a group of dentists and celebrity challenger Drew Arellano.

IMG_9439
L-R Karen Co, Senior Brand Manager for Listerine, Bloggers Vince Golangco, Hannah Villasis, yours truly, Earth Rullan, Drew Arellano, Phoebe Ann Ramos, Calvin Lo, Azrael Coladilla and Ria Gatmaitan, Management Trainee for Listerine (not in photo is the other blogger challenger Glenn Ong)

Friends, I ask you to follow my personal journey to total oral health on this blog and on my Twitter (@edelweiss_19) and my Facebook (Edelweiza Mabalay). You may also follow our adventure (me and the rest of the challengers) on the Listerine Philippines FB page.

Our Week 1 starts next week. I will also give away 4 Listerine gift packs to four lucky readers/commenters so watch out for that!

Actually, you may start commenting now to show your support for me or say what you wanna say about Listerine, or your experience using it. Come on, voice out your thoughts! :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 19 May 2011 at Thursday, May 19, 2011 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , .

4 comments

Knowing the best mouthwash for you is a great task, because it's your health and reputation that are at stake. I'm using another brand right now, but I find it ineffective. I think, I'll switch to Listerine after this bottle. Thanks for introducing Listerine to me, Superf!

May 19, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Been using Listerine Total Care for quite sometime now. I saw there tvc once and was convince to try it. Its a litte bit costly for a small bottle but the 6 and 1 benefits of the antibacterial mouthwash really work and didn't disappoint me. This is an excellent product.

May 19, 2011 at 3:52 PM

@nicely: go and try it! hehe. :)

@niarbie: what a good testimonial from a certified Listerine user! mas lalo ako naeengganyo tuloy.thank you. :)

May 25, 2011 at 9:21 AM

This is an excellent antibacterial mouthwash in the market and I'm proud to say that I've been using Listerine for years. Thank's for sharing the new Listerine Total Care with us. I'll sure try this one

May 25, 2011 at 11:28 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails