min1
I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…It’s bottled juice. Is that even possible? So I thought maybe... I should find out if it's true by trying it. One chilly weekend, I ran to the nearby sari-sari store and got myself a bottle.

I didn’t believe it the first time I heard it’s got no preservatives added. So I read the ingredients (even the fine print) and everything checked out! It really has NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED! That means it doesn’t have ingredients that may turn out to be allergens, or worse...carcinogens! Whew! Now that’s healthy goodness that tastes so good, I...can make Minute Maid a part of my diet plan! When I started dieting on January 5 (to lose all those unwanted pounds I gained during the holidays), my eating habits has slowly changed. From fatty foods, I'm now leaning more on the healthy stuff. Minute Maid has no preservatives which means it's on the healthy side, a good addition to my supposedly 'healthy' diet.


min2

So okay, it’s got no preservatives added. That’s really good, right? Not just because it doesn’t have those icky, harmful ingredients, but it also means... it's all natural and possibly quite low on calories. Which means it can be consumed to my heart's content. Haha. Now that's what I like the most!

So far anyone who still has a hard time believing that Minute Maid has got no preservatives added - meaning it's THAT natural, it's almost like it's plucked straight from the tree, it's just as Mother Nature wanted your orange juice to be, it's got nothing but the good stuff yes, none of those potentially toxic stuff that can harm your brain, kidneys, heart; cause tumors aargh- the list of preservatives' bad effects just go on!!! Anyway, just to prove a point on just how good Minute Maid Pulpy is 'cause it's got NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED, I'm gonna join the Minute Maid Pulp Up Your Blog contest I heard about over at Janette Toral's blog. It says I could get a chance to win P20,000!

Feels good to know about the real pulpy deal, right? C’mon show me a smile on the comment box, and you might win yourself a Really Pulpy Deal! (That’s a chance to win a Minute Maid gift pack simply by commenting. Sweet! C'mon you just might be picked as the lucky 'commentor'!)

Love,

Edel
Newest Minute Maid Fan


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 10 January 2011 at Monday, January 10, 2011 and is filed under , , , , .

8 comments

This is just so amazing! It's healthy, it's natural, and it's so orange-y! I still have a big bottle in the fridge ♥

January 11, 2011 at 6:37 AM

Edel!

This post makes me want to get a truly orangey drink!!!

Pulpy goodness! :-)

January 11, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Parang nag-intake ka na din ng vit c pag uminom ka ng juice na'to.

Kaya naman my family has been a fan of Minute Maid for years and glad that you've finally joined :) Welcome to the club!

Let's go together to a healthier lifestyle!

January 11, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Healthy na, natural pa? Saan ka pa? Sa Minute Maid Na!

Oh well, that is how I can describe this bottled juice drink. Really awesome.

January 13, 2011 at 9:56 AM

ang sarap! may gumaya dito pero hindi nakuha yung pulpy freshness ng Minute Maid. parang malabsa yung orange nila hahaha. anyway, good ito, paborito namin ng friend ko...

January 15, 2011 at 1:44 AM
Anonymous  

Minute Maid Pulpy Orange is an absolute fresh idea to start the year.. specially coming from a food trip holidays.

after office runs and minute maid to refresh my body after a tiring work out really is a start of a good habit.

lloydb

lloydb@halohalospecial.com

January 20, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Hi Edel,
Minute Maid is indeed a great drink for everyone! Nice blog post :)
Hopefully you could also drop me a comment or pulpy smile on my BLOG POST HERE ^_^
Blessings and Good luck.

January 24, 2011 at 3:24 PM

I'm going to buy one for myself. I like it than its rival brand.

March 25, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails