Christmas is never complete without celebrations like Christmas parties.This early, I have attended a few already. Aside from the glorious, fatty food and the company, what I would usually look forward to in a Christmas party is the traditional raffle. Not only does it add color to the occasion, but it also gives people the motivation to attend the party itself because of the exciting prizes at stake.
But just like any games of luck, I'm not lucky in raffle draws. I can count in my fingers the number of times I have won in the raffle. I don't even remember winning any major prize as my prize (if any) would usually come from the minor ones. It sucks, right? I'm thankful, yes, but wouldn't it be nicer if I'd get to win big in the raffle even just for once? Haha.
On the other hand, I think I'm quite lucky when it comes to sports betting. I have won in game bets with friends several times. I'm good at guessing, you know. I don't use any indicators or statistics, I just rely on my instincts. But I'd win most of the time, especially if it's local basketball betting which is quite popular in this side of the world.
I believe we each have our own luck hidden somewhere. We just have to use it in the right avenue so we could make the most of it. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
But just like any games of luck, I'm not lucky in raffle draws. I can count in my fingers the number of times I have won in the raffle. I don't even remember winning any major prize as my prize (if any) would usually come from the minor ones. It sucks, right? I'm thankful, yes, but wouldn't it be nicer if I'd get to win big in the raffle even just for once? Haha.
On the other hand, I think I'm quite lucky when it comes to sports betting. I have won in game bets with friends several times. I'm good at guessing, you know. I don't use any indicators or statistics, I just rely on my instincts. But I'd win most of the time, especially if it's local basketball betting which is quite popular in this side of the world.
I believe we each have our own luck hidden somewhere. We just have to use it in the right avenue so we could make the most of it. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 21 December 2010
at Tuesday, December 21, 2010
and is filed under
Basketball Betting,
Best Christmas,
Christmas Parties,
Lucky Me,
Online Betting,
Online Sports Betting,
Raffl;e Prizes,
Raffle Draws
.




