Our entire family brave the heavy traffic yesterday just so we could pay a visit to the grave of my grandparents. My uncle brought his car which gave us so much relief and comfort. We left for the province early in the morning and arrived in our dilapidated ancestral home just before the clock struck seven.

Unlike others who spend a few days in the province during this occasion, we opted to go back to Manila after lunch time. It was a good decision. We reached home a little past 8:00 p.m. (traffic as usual).

I was so glad I was able to talk with three of my high school classmates. We have an upcoming reunion and from our conversation, I learned everything I needed to know about the event. I got excited that after 11 years, we'll be able to spend some bonding time. I knew it's going to be so much fun.

So, how was your November 1 went?

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 02 November 2010 at Tuesday, November 02, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails