Death in the Family  

Posted by edelweiza in , , ,

My aunt (mom's sister) died early morning today from lung cancer. She was 68. Our family, especially my mom and three siblings, is grieving her death. They lived with her for a few years in Negros. I know very little about her but from what I heard, she was a good person. She was the eldest in a brood of seven and was an old maid.

My family and I pray for the repose of her soul. I know grieving takes time but I'm trying to communicate with my mom and three siblings that we should be consoled in the fact that she's now in heaven with God and the rest of the angels.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 25 August 2010 at Wednesday, August 25, 2010 and is filed under , , , .

5 comments

*hugs* I wish you and your family comfort in these times of loss.

August 25, 2010 at 9:06 AM

@LIzz: thanks dear! much appreciated. :)

August 25, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Condolences from my family to yours ♥

August 26, 2010 at 8:45 AM

Condolence dear hugz prayers for your aunt and your family.

August 28, 2010 at 7:23 PM

thank you superf and earth! :)

August 31, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails