For bloggers in the Philippines who earn dollars from Google Adsense (like I do) and cash out their earnings thru Western Union, wouldn't it be great to be updated with the current Western Union foreign exchange (forex) rates? This way, we'd get the best rates available and make the most of our Adsense earnings. Here's how I do it once I get the necessary payment details from Google Adsense:

1. I call Western Union at local hotline (+632) 888-1200.
2. I wait for the instructions from the voice prompt. For Tagalog, press 1 and then 1 again after dialing the hotline. For English, press 2 and then 1.
3. I listen to the Western Union forex rates of the day (there are seven currencies on their list but I'm only interested in USD, you know the reason why).
4. I decide logically if it's okay to do a cash out or not based on the forex rates I got.

Simple, isn't it? I just wish though that Western Union publishes an updated forex rates on their site (http://www.westernunion.com.ph). This way, I won't have to call their customer service everytime I get my Google Adsense payment. Not that I earn a lot or something (because I don't, Im just on my way to my 5th payout), it's just that it would be more efficient on their part and more convenient to their clients if they'd do it.

BTW, should you want to know more about my pleasant Google Adsense experience (so far!), here are some of the interesting links to my Google Adsense articles over at my make money online blog:

My 1st Google Adsense Payout

My 2nd Google Adsense Payout + Some Adsense Tips
My 3rd Google Adsense Payout
My 4th Google Adsense Payout
My Highest Adsense Earnings In a Day!

Here's to wishing that our Google Adsense income keeps soaring high! :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 29 April 2010 at Thursday, April 29, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails