While the internet gives us a wealth of knowledge and information that make our life easier and more comfortable, it also allows us to earn money. When I started blogging in 2005, I didn’t have the slightest idea that I could make money online. Reading other people’s blogs introduced me to it.

However, it took a long time before I finally took the plunge. That’s because I needed to arm myself first with the technical know-how in generating revenues out of my blogs. I have to tell you it wasn’t an easy feat. Actually, even until now I’m still learning the ropes of maximizing my income from blogging.

Aside from paid blogging which is my top source of income online, my online money making activities include PPC and ad placements. I haven’t tried affiliate marketing, though. I heard and read it requires a considerable amount of time, effort and resources, too! I’m not prepared yet for such kind of venture. A blogger friend whom I have known for some time now is different. He’s bolder than me when it comes to handling online opportunities. He’s into affiliate marketing and it seems he’s making decent money from it. He even plays at an Online Casino once in a while to de-stress and have fun and of course, to make easy money. He’s one tough guy and he really strikes the iron while it’s hot. I have learned a lot from him and hopefully, I get to earn money as much as his in the future.

My online money making activities today may be limited but I’m on a constant lookout for new opportunities. The internet is a great place to learn new things and earn money, I always tell myself that. Hopefully, this year will be better for all of us, online money making people or not.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 27 April 2010 at Tuesday, April 27, 2010 and is filed under , , , .

5 comments

I don't take online money-making seriously but if opportunities knock, I complete my tasks professionally. Just like this week! Way to go, Superf!

April 27, 2010 at 11:31 AM

@superf: wow ha, thanks. best of luck to both of us! :)

April 27, 2010 at 1:26 PM

There are really a lot on money making opportunities online. As for me, hobby lang ang blogging, my income comes from my online shop. =)

April 28, 2010 at 12:54 AM

I've been on the look-out online for work at home opportunities also. So far, I've earned just a few dollars. Probably because I don't take it very seriously or I am not a bold risk-taker or the fact that I've been scammed, too. Anyway, am still standing.

April 28, 2010 at 2:41 AM

@blank pixels: thanks for sharing :)

@Badet: buti ka pa may online shop, it's more stable. ako naman i'm thinking about selling on eBay. haha. :)

@chin chin: yeah, soon our time will come. no retreat, no surrender! :)

April 28, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails