I never had a professional tutor when I was a kid.It was just my mom who taught me how to read and count and write. School children these days are lucky because tutoring service providers are available almost everywhere in the metro. You just have to choose which tutoring service suits your child's needs.

I talked with my mom's friend the other day and our conversation went to her youngest son who is now on its final year in elementary. She said she plans to enroll him in a tutoring center because he seems having a hard time learning Algebra 1 and Algebra 2. I can relate to him because I myself wasn't good at those subjects in college. But fortunately for me, that time was the advent of the internet and it was where I got most of the Algebra 1 Answers and Algebra 2 Answers to my assignments.

It's great how Algebra 1 Help and Algebra 2 help are now accessible to school children. In fact, you can even find tutoring service providers online. They have affordable rates and their tutors' time are as flexible as a student's class schedule can get.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 16 March 2010 at Tuesday, March 16, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , .

1 comments

hehe same here, just my mom. on most days i hate it cause she's so strict, but then again, now that im a mom, i guess ill do the same though. although, i might consider getting a tutor in the future.

March 17, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails