This 2010, my first summer adventure took place in a lovely beach resort called Phi-Phi nestled in the heart of Morong, Bataan. Here, one can savor the sun and the sea (South China Sea to be specific) at the same time. It has a laid back atmosphere and the staff are extra friendly and attentive to your needs. I just have to agree with the resort's claim that it's the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Actually, I think it's not just appealing during summer but all year round.

Through the invite of my Superfriend Nice, Edwin and I was able to experience a fun weekend getaway. It was their office outing and I cannot be more grateful to her for making us her 'guests.' Her officemates (most of them I am friends with) were all accommodating to us. Nothing beats being with people with whom you are comfortable.

Phi-Phi Beach Resort has just opened recently. If I'm not mistaken, we were one of its first customers. During our stay, the owner was there checking on us regularly, making sure we were well-taken care of and all. We stayed in air-conditioned rooms and dined buffet style. The staff were all eager to serve us and we appreciated it.

Here are some photos of our fun outing:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

For my review of the beach resort itself (accommodation, rates, etc.), click My Phi Phi Beach Resort Review.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 17 March 2010 at Wednesday, March 17, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , .

7 comments

Generally I seldom post on blogs, but I would like to say that nang napadaan ako dito this post really forced me to do so! Ang galing-galing!

March 19, 2010 at 5:11 PM

@anti-aging: wow.thanks for the compliment. really. :)

March 21, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Sounds like a beautiful place to visit. Now that I live in the Philippines, my wife and I should check this resort out. Great photos!

March 21, 2010 at 9:00 AM

Hi.. This looks like a nice place.. Do you have their contact number? And how about the rates. Thanks.

March 23, 2010 at 3:11 PM

This looks like a good place to stay overnight. Do you happen to know the contact number and rates of the resort? : ) Thanks.

March 23, 2010 at 3:13 PM

@rooster4am: it really is! thanks. :)

@rhoda & magenta skies: pls. check out their website at www.phiphibeachresorts.com for accomodation and rates. it's really a nice place, you won't regret it. :)

March 24, 2010 at 9:22 AM
Anonymous  

PHI PHI HOTEL, our first visit nice and clean but the food we wait 1.5hrs then malamig pa when they served.

May 16, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails