Finally, my high school classmates and I are talking about our reunion. It started with a class picture posted on Facebook by my cousin who was also my classmate in high school. One comment led to another. It eventually became a thread of sorts. The topic is our reunion and how we should push for it this year or the next. And the discussion continues up to this day.
We graduated from high school in 1999. It's been more than a decade since that fateful day. As far as I know, a classmate once organized a reunion for our class. However, it didn't materialize due to lack of cooperation and coordination. I hope this time around we'll be able to make it happen. We're not getting any younger, after all. It's about time we see each other, catch up on each other's life and have some clean fun.
Hopefully, I could find the missing details to this self-made announcement:
What: High School Reunion, PeƱaranda National High School Batch '99
When: _____________________
Where:_____________________
I miss you, guys! :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
We graduated from high school in 1999. It's been more than a decade since that fateful day. As far as I know, a classmate once organized a reunion for our class. However, it didn't materialize due to lack of cooperation and coordination. I hope this time around we'll be able to make it happen. We're not getting any younger, after all. It's about time we see each other, catch up on each other's life and have some clean fun.
Hopefully, I could find the missing details to this self-made announcement:
What: High School Reunion, PeƱaranda National High School Batch '99
When: _____________________
Where:_____________________
I miss you, guys! :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 04 March 2010
at Thursday, March 04, 2010
and is filed under
Classmates,
Edelweiza Mabalay,
High School Graduation,
High School Reunion,
IV-Rizal,
Jennifer Laguitan,
Michael Mabalay,
PNHS,
Reunion Organizing
.




