I know everyone is excited about the release of the 2010 Bar Exam Results this Friday, March 26. This has been announced by the Supreme Court of the Philippines in the newspaper today. I'm one of those people who know a friend or two who took the bar last year. Actually, I heard my friend can't sleep now. I'm sure it's the same case with the rest of the law graduates who went through heaven and hell during the bar exam month. I say a lot of prayers can help. It might be impossible to relax because of great anticipation but at least take time to breath some fresh air. Soon it'll be over.
You may want to watch out for the results here, I might update this post for that. No promises, though. Best of luck to all bar examinees out there. I hope you all pass. Tehee. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
You may want to watch out for the results here, I might update this post for that. No promises, though. Best of luck to all bar examinees out there. I hope you all pass. Tehee. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 24 March 2010
at Wednesday, March 24, 2010
and is filed under
2010 Bar Exams,
Complete Bar Results,
Results of September 2009 Bar Exams,
Supreme Court
.




