I think I’m a savvy shopper now. I don’t shop beyond my means anymore. I no longer buy unnecessary stuff. The past weeks, when I went to the malls, I’d think twice or thrice before purchasing an item. I’d always think of the rainy days and where I could put my money to better use.
But just like most of the girls my age, I admit to being an impulsive shopper and worse, a shopaholic, at one point in my life. I even maxed out my two credit cards due to my bad shopping habits. When I became heavily indebted and my bank accounts started to get depleted, I realized I had to stop. Otherwise, I’d go bankrupt one day.
Recovery was not easy, though. I had to muster enough determination and discipline to get back to my normal spending and regulate my shopping. Yes, that included my trips to the mall and flea markets as well as online shopping.
Discount codes also helped me in no small way to fix my bad shopping habits. They even helped me save some money. These random letter and number combinations are usually found in various shopping directories and store sites online. They slash a good portion off the prices of the commodities we buy on the internet, from clothes and accessories to gadgets and furniture.
Now you know my secrets to becoming a savvy shopper.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
But just like most of the girls my age, I admit to being an impulsive shopper and worse, a shopaholic, at one point in my life. I even maxed out my two credit cards due to my bad shopping habits. When I became heavily indebted and my bank accounts started to get depleted, I realized I had to stop. Otherwise, I’d go bankrupt one day.
Recovery was not easy, though. I had to muster enough determination and discipline to get back to my normal spending and regulate my shopping. Yes, that included my trips to the mall and flea markets as well as online shopping.
Discount codes also helped me in no small way to fix my bad shopping habits. They even helped me save some money. These random letter and number combinations are usually found in various shopping directories and store sites online. They slash a good portion off the prices of the commodities we buy on the internet, from clothes and accessories to gadgets and furniture.
Now you know my secrets to becoming a savvy shopper.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 19 January 2010
at Tuesday, January 19, 2010
and is filed under
Budget Shopping,
Discount Codes,
Discount Coupons,
How Tos,
Savvy Shopper,
Shopaholics,
Shopping Habits
.




