Unknown to many, October is Spanish Heritage Month in the Philippines. Fuego Hotels has jumpstarted the celebration recently with their "Flavors of Spain '09" held at the Tower Club, Makati. It was a night of Spanish food and wine appreciation attended by high-profile guests and members of the media (traditional and online).


The program started at 6:00 p.m. The host gave a brief introduction about Flavors of Spain '09 . Apparently, it's now an annual event. The flamenco dance numbers from Clara Ramona Dance School was a hit. I thought it was perfect for the occasion.




Fuego Hotels also unveiled their Spanish month offerings that night. Enjoy Spanish buffets (lunch and dinner) for the entire month of October at their four high-end resorts in the country: 7Stones Boracay Suites, Club Punta Fuego Batangas, Taal Vista Tagaytay and Pearl Farm Beach Resort Palawan. I haven't been to any of these places yet but I'm sure they're as good as they sound.

Anyway, my blogger friends and I had fun indulging ourselves in Spanish cuisine and trying various Spanish wine. We sampled Iberian ham (jamon Iberico), Spanish cold cuts and cheese and paella, among others. Read more about my Flavors of Spain, '09 experience and see more food photos here.
Thanks to Ms. Dani Salasalan of Agatep Associates, Inc. for the invite. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.


The program started at 6:00 p.m. The host gave a brief introduction about Flavors of Spain '09 . Apparently, it's now an annual event. The flamenco dance numbers from Clara Ramona Dance School was a hit. I thought it was perfect for the occasion.




Fuego Hotels also unveiled their Spanish month offerings that night. Enjoy Spanish buffets (lunch and dinner) for the entire month of October at their four high-end resorts in the country: 7Stones Boracay Suites, Club Punta Fuego Batangas, Taal Vista Tagaytay and Pearl Farm Beach Resort Palawan. I haven't been to any of these places yet but I'm sure they're as good as they sound.

Anyway, my blogger friends and I had fun indulging ourselves in Spanish cuisine and trying various Spanish wine. We sampled Iberian ham (jamon Iberico), Spanish cold cuts and cheese and paella, among others. Read more about my Flavors of Spain, '09 experience and see more food photos here.
Thanks to Ms. Dani Salasalan of Agatep Associates, Inc. for the invite. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 25 September 2009
at Friday, September 25, 2009
and is filed under
Flavors of Spain 2009,
Hispanic Heritage Month,
October,
Spanish Cuisine
.




