Yes, there is no such thing as Marikina Dam and Tumana Dam which some of our kababayans thought were partly responsible for the flooding of Pasig City, Marikina City and Cainta, Rizal. I find it quite amusing as the two imaginary dams made the news today along with updates on Typhoon Ondoy's aftermath.
If there is one dam I know that operates in the metro, it's Angat Dam in Bulacan.:)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
If there is one dam I know that operates in the metro, it's Angat Dam in Bulacan.:)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 28 September 2009
at Monday, September 28, 2009
and is filed under
Angat Dam,
Marikina Dam,
Tumana Dam,
Typhoon Ondoy
.




