These days, almost everyone I know owns a digicam or a DSLR. Photography, or digital photography for that matter, has become more fascinating than before due to the continued developments in this field. That said, I can say getting a DSLR (a Canon 1000D which I share with Edwin) is one of the best decisions I've made this year.

Are you looking for free photography lessons online? Especially if you are a beginner, you sure are excited to learn a thing or two when it comes to creating beautiful photos with your digicam or DSLR. ISO, shutter speed, flash, manual mode and aperture are just some of the concepts I got introduced to when I started using Flinch, our ever-dependable DSLR. It's always fun, I tell you. You'll enjoy it more if you're on the artsy side.

For a list of free photography lessons (and classes) for beginners that can be accessed online, click here. The link is courtesy of About.com, the place I go to whenever I feel like learning just about anything.

The good thing about digital photography is that there are lots of rooms for improvement. You can shoot as much photos as you want. You can dispose the photos you don't like instantly and edit the ones you like to suit your creativity. Actually, anything in the colorful world of digital photography is possible.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 02 September 2009 at Wednesday, September 02, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , .

3 comments

woot! Woot! galing ka na siguro sa photography noh? hehhee... try ko din kaya yan? :D

---------
www.lagawan.info
www.dbuzztoday.com

September 3, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Hi, Here is a link to an ebook I used and was able to start selling my photos in no time.
http://trafficpython.com/x/links/237284

September 8, 2009 at 4:30 PM

@lagawan: di pa nga eh, but i lvoe taking photos. :)

@photo wealth: thanks, will read this one.i want to sell my phtoos, too. :)

September 8, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails