Wet Weekend and a Bunch of G.I. Joes  

Posted by edelweiza in ,

Last weekend was a wet and wonderful one. I got to attend two blogger events (that were both fun and enriching!) and watch G.I. Joes with Edwin, finally. I might post a review of the movie on this blog, so watch out for that if and only if you want to hear what I have to say about it. I'm also writing my posts for the two blogger events at my budget shopping blog because they were beauty-related.

Life was okay last week, though my schedule turned out to be more hectic than I expected. I also received one sad news --- the passing of my uncle due to massive heart attack. He was cremated Thursday morning and I wasn't there. I went to Arlington South in BiƱan, Laguna though the night before the cremation to pay my last respects to him. May he rest in peace and I hope my aunt and her family recover from overwhelming grief soon.

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 16 August 2009 at Sunday, August 16, 2009 and is filed under , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails