To make me fall in love with a place, there should be a beach in it. Don’t you just love the beach? Lovely sunset, fine sand and deep blue waters are just some of the characteristics I look for in a beach. They do not only provide relaxation to the mind and body but they also calm the senses and soothe the soul.
Definitely, nothing beats spending a vacation in a place surrounded by beaches such as the one in South Carolina called Myrtle Beach. It’s a coastal resort city complete with beach hotels, shopping malls and convention centers. Getting a Myrtle Beach accommodation is easy. There are numerous travel agencies online that offer anywhere from budget to high-end vacation deals. You just have to choose from among the Myrtle Beach hotels and Myrtle Beach accommodations they have available for booking and you’re good to go.
In my more than two decades of existence on earth, I have only seen a few beaches and most of them are found in my own country, the Philippines. Actually, I have never stepped on a foreign land yet. I have plans, yes, but I’m more preoccupied now with my other priorities such as career and family. Of course, Myrtle Beach is included in my list of vacation places to visit when I’m ready (physically and financially speaking) to fulfill my passion of traveling.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Definitely, nothing beats spending a vacation in a place surrounded by beaches such as the one in South Carolina called Myrtle Beach. It’s a coastal resort city complete with beach hotels, shopping malls and convention centers. Getting a Myrtle Beach accommodation is easy. There are numerous travel agencies online that offer anywhere from budget to high-end vacation deals. You just have to choose from among the Myrtle Beach hotels and Myrtle Beach accommodations they have available for booking and you’re good to go.
In my more than two decades of existence on earth, I have only seen a few beaches and most of them are found in my own country, the Philippines. Actually, I have never stepped on a foreign land yet. I have plans, yes, but I’m more preoccupied now with my other priorities such as career and family. Of course, Myrtle Beach is included in my list of vacation places to visit when I’m ready (physically and financially speaking) to fulfill my passion of traveling.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 13 August 2009
at Thursday, August 13, 2009
and is filed under
Beaches,
Myrtle Beach,
Myrtle Beach Accomodations,
Myrtle Beach Hotels,
South Carolina,
South Carolina Tourist Attractions,
US Vacation Deals
.




