Gold Investments in the Modern World  

Posted by edelweiza in , , ,

Mining is one of the industries being developed by the present administration to provide more jobs to Filipinos. Early last month, I caught a documentary on young miners aired late night at GMA 7. The boys were aged from 10 to 14. At such a tender age, they were already serving as breadwinners of their respective families. I’m a breadwinner myself and I couldn’t help but feel sad for them. They were working day and night in search of gold and other valuable minerals that they could exchange for some money to feed their families.

After watching the said documentary, I realized the value of gold in my country. I’m sure the same thing applied in the early 1900s when our great grandfathers started venturing into mining. I’d like to believe there are Filipino families today who have gold reserves and have perfected the system on how to put gold in an IRA. Yes, gold bars or even gold coins can be placed in IRAs, hence the term gold ira. Some people even opt to have gold 401k as part of their retirement strategies.

If I had ira gold, I would master the ins and outs on how to put gold in my IRA to double my investments in the shortest time possible. With the global recession still making its presence felt in first world countries such as the United States, putting your gold in the right investment schemes is vital to ensure financial stability.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 03 August 2009 at Monday, August 03, 2009 and is filed under , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails