I learned from blogger friends that UK sellers are the most reliable and efficient online sellers you could ever deal with. I just registered with eBay UK this morning to prove this claim myself. I'm not new to online shopping but this is the first time I have joined eBay. I will start as a buyer and who knows, you'd see me selling there as well.
For now, I'm just exploring the site, looking for things to buy. It's rainy season here in the Philippines and I'm thinking of buying a new pair of mid-calf black boots. I'll let you know in the next few days over at my budget shopping blog how this online shopping experience at eBay UK will be. Of course, quality and affordability are my top factors to consider in each purchase.
Thanks to my fashionable blogger friend Earth of Earthlingorgeous.com for this wonderful shopping tip. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
For now, I'm just exploring the site, looking for things to buy. It's rainy season here in the Philippines and I'm thinking of buying a new pair of mid-calf black boots. I'll let you know in the next few days over at my budget shopping blog how this online shopping experience at eBay UK will be. Of course, quality and affordability are my top factors to consider in each purchase.
Thanks to my fashionable blogger friend Earth of Earthlingorgeous.com for this wonderful shopping tip. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 23 July 2009
at Thursday, July 23, 2009
and is filed under
Buckled Boots,
Ebay,
Ebay UK,
Mid-Calf Boots,
Online Shopping,
Online Shopping Sites,
Rainy Season,
UK Online Sellers
.




